Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Home Sweet Home

My house has pretty much been a big mess ever since...who knows? but this last weekend without really trying my family kind of chipped in and with what was a surprisingly minimal effort on my part, we got it picked up. And amazingly it's clean! And it has even stayed clean over the last few days. So I'm slightly shocked by this little miracle and went around the house taking pictures of every room. So I have proof the next time someone walks in my door and just looks at all the toys and junk laying everywhere, I can say "YES, my house is clean... on occasion!" So here is my "Virtual Tour" of my CLEAN house!!









of course the kids did drag out a few things- like giant puzzles...and I didn't put the dishes away before I took the picture. But they're (mostly) Clean!
















































































Yes, this room is clean by Marissa standards. Any way hope you enjoyed the sneak peak. I'm hoping this is a long term trend and not just an over night thing. Maybe we've turned some kind of a corner and we can actually keep up on a few chores for a change! Here's hoping!!

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad I'm not the only one who takes pictures of my house when it is clean!! That's awesome! It looks good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks great! I am having a panic attack trying to get my house ready for Sat!!! With Morgan a little older now I agree with you on the 'turning a corner'. Maybe, just maybe, with the little ones older I can keep my house clean for longer than 10 minutes...maybe...

    I love your house, I think it's just perfect! If they had one like it in Tooele I would buy it!!!

    ReplyDelete