Thursday, May 7, 2009

Mother's Tea




It was a special day at Allee and Dani's preschool. We had a Mother's Day party! We colored butterflies on the back of a matching game that had pictures of things mothers do for us. The kids serenaded us with a lovely song "I wish every child in the whole wide world had a great mother just like you!" We opened presents, a jewlery box with a pin inside. We read a card from each child, I am 14 years old according to Dani and I am 5 inches tall according to Allee. And of course, we had a treat, a cookie flower in a cup full of oreo dirt and gummy worms with ice cream. It was a lovely time with my two favorite preschoolers!

2 comments:

  1. They're gorgeous, how fun! Luke was so sad that I didn't put him in preschool this year, oh well, off to kindergarten in the fall!! Are you guys coming up to Portage this weekend??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, so cute! That sounds like fun. Such sweet girls you have.

    ReplyDelete